The school was established in 1871. The buildings consist of six classrooms, a hall with library attached,  an administration area, a staffroom, a teacher resource room, and several other offices/ breakout areas.

The buildings are set in pleasant surroundings with large trees bordering a generous playing field, and a native forest area.  There is a hard court area, an all-weather sports surface, three adventure playgrounds, native gardens, a large sports field, and a swimming pool.  


  Field Small    Classrooms Small   Forest Small